Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shopping day

Yesterday April 29th was a public holiday in Japan. It is called 'Showa Day'. Japanese friend explained to me is previous emperor's birthday.I went to Namba at around 12 for eating and shopping. I bought some skincares and a few items below :
A 'UV Cut' hat and 2 hair bands

hehe Guess what is this ? Shu Uemura eye lash curler. I bought one for my friend before as she said is good , so I bought another one as a purezento for myself in Takashimaya. This curler suppose to be good because it suits Asian's eye shape.

This bag got summer feel ? I used to have an orange bag but it was used for sometimes. I saw my friend Gigi got a Orange GAP bag. Then when I was in the bag shop, I think this colour striked by attention too. It is a Japan (Kobe) design but manufactured in China therefore it is not so expensive bag. I like the design and colour !!


Umbrealla again ! This is the 6th umbrealla I bought in Japan. Japan has nice umbrealla design ! Classic look with lace. In fact, they have branded umbreallas like Burberry, Celine, etc. The burberry umbrealla cost around 400 RM. Dare not buy, if use it in Malaysia sure will be MIA ( "Mission in Action" ) haha sure will be stolen .

No comments: