Monday, April 7, 2008

Road Side 'Chinese porridge'

Last week, I was sick, flu , cough, fever. So I got to eat ' Cheng Cheng dei'. One day, I was wondering what should I eat and went outside the office and saw this .


I had always wondering what do the van sells but never got a chance to try. Therefore this time I approached the guy and checking out the menu. He is selling Chinese white porridge , you can choose the toppings you want. haha I can't read the wording and he can't explain so he showed me the sample. In the end, I bought and ate something like this :



I added the ' White Carrot' as the toppings. Porridge cost 250 yen and topping cost 200 Yen. It is really delicious too ! Cheap and nice ! Oh yeah ! got a free dessert , not quite sure what is that , dont' know is yogurt or .. no idea...

No comments: