Sunday, April 6, 2008

Seiro



'Seiro' should sound new to you unlike Sushi, Sakei, Tempura. Seiro is a steamed dish. This is an interesting food, basically just some steamed dishes that you eat with some sauce. Normally, the sauce includes soya sauce, sesame sause , ponzu ( these 3 are similar to shabu shabu sauce), and something like a salad sauce. Since the food does not involves any cooking skill, the ingredient quality is very important. They served high quality and very fresh vegetables, chicken, pork, seafood. You can really taste the real taste of the food. I like it very much and I have so far visited the restaurant 3 times. My mum is visiting Japan so I plan to bring her there and this time we can try a course dinner since we have 2 persons.

Let me show you all the food I have tried in Seiro restaurant .



Seiro Pork set


Wait for 5 minute please !


Here you come, food is cooked.


Please taste the food and you may eat with 3 sauces ( soya sauce, sesame sauce , salad sauce)


Special Chicken Seiro set. I think I like the chicken set better !!


Wait for 5 minute


TANG TAng Tang !! Food is ready after 5 minute!


Seiro Lunch set , 1000 yen. Cheaper during lunch time.



Another vegetable dish , the white sticky thing is Japanese famous vegetables. Forgotten the name...

Any idea what is this ? hehe dessert pudding. It has a layer of brown glass sugar on top of the pudding. Taste not bad .

No comments: