Saturday, April 26, 2008

Purezento from Japanese friend

2 weeks ago after a full day meeting, I got back to my desk. I was surprised to see a present on my desk. A'purezento' (present in Japanese) from Chiaki. She is the friend who has gave me the bath salt and introduced Japanese bath salt to me.

Let me show you what is inside my present.
I am so happy to get this present ! It's amazing right ? They are Japanese traditional sweet!!! Looks so delicate and with fine painting on the sweet. hehehe... I find it too precious to eat. I brought back to Malaysia to show my family too. My brother asked me 'Are you sure this is to be eaten ?" haha yeah it does look more like a decoration item or a piece of art work :) Once again , thanks to Hasegawa san ( chiaki) !! I think Chiaki always have good sense of giving the right present ! Talking about purezento, I have 2 other interesting presents to show you later.

No comments: