Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flight Vegetarian meal

Something to share about Vegetarian Meal ! I get to fly once every month so I was a bit bored of the flight meal. For a change, I told the travel agent, please book a vegetarian meal for me.
I board the plane at 11:45 pm, they served me a snack for supper. They always served a bun with a big fat cheese stick that why I asked for vegetarian meal for a change. This time, they served me a bun with some potato/vegetables ( like curry puff taste).
Then for the breakfast, they served me indian food. Don't know some potato thing with curry and some curry sauce. I asked the air steward , is vegetarian food means indian food ???
Lesson learnt is that Vegetarian meals consists of a few types :
Western Vegetarian ( Loco Ohyo)
Asian Vegetarian ( Indian)
Oriental Vegetarian ( Chinese)
Raw Vegetables ( I think is salad)
Jain Vegetarians ( not sure what is this)
So please note this down , if you want to order vegetarian meal, need to be specific !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Vege!

Pretty impressive amount of content! I love reading blogs of Japanese experiences :)

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Thanks for the comment, I am so glad to receive comment in my blog !