Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Best Sushi in Higobashi Osaka

I finally found a nice shushi restaurant in Osaka ! It is in Higobashi , a restaurant just across the road from where I stay. I tried one sushi restaurant in Namba, suppose to be old famous shop but I find the sushi so so only. This time I found a nice place which serves nice traditional sushi !First time I went, I met a nice retired couple. We had a fun chat even we had some communication problem. The husband can speak a little chinese and the wife can speak a little English and I can read kanji so sometimes we wrote on paper. This is how we communicated. The aunty gave me her namecard and they suggest we meet up for dinner when my mum come to Japan and have a another dinner before I go back to Malaysia for good. Aunty invited me to go to her house in Nagai as there are many sakura trees to see around her house.

My favourite is the Unagi sushi !! best in town !! one day I should try just the grilled unagi. I also like the Tamago ( egg) sushi. The fish and the scallop ( are the special ones , cost 400 yen per piece)

This is cooked fish dish. heheh i think the presentation is also quite interesting !

Yusze ice cream ( Pamelo?) Korean Yu sze taste ice cream. The shop has black sesame ice cream too ! show you next time ! This explained why I gained weight in Japan !!

No comments: