Sunday, April 27, 2008

Authentic Sushi Dinner

Last Friday 25 April, my boss brought our guest (colleague from Melbourne who has been supporting us in the project) , colleague in Osaka and myself for a sushi dinner.This restaurant in Kita-Shinci area serves authentic sushi with high quality sashimi. We sat in front of the sushi bar and the chef was making sushi in front of us. He made the sushi according to our order and presented the sushi on top of leaves. Not sure what leaf it is , too small to be a banana leaf. hehe...Suppose to eat with hand and once you finish eating one, the chef will present to you another sushi. I like this serving concept !

All the sashimi are displayed so you can choose what you would like to have.


The first dish we had was the scallop sushi

This is Tuna ? forgot what fish it is..


Got the white fish and red fish, I like the red one with spring onions

Here comes the Fish maki sushi with my favourite Tamago sushi !

Definately cannot miss the Unagi sushi !!!! My favourite sushi !!!! This unagi sushi is also nice , slightly different taste from my favourite sushi shop in Higobashi.

This fat juicy prawn is from Hokkaido ! Something unusual which I never had before, boss recommened me to try ! Later , they served the deep fried prawn head. I forgot to take picture :P



Seafood soup

Our guest ordered the sake ! Sake in bamboo , looks interesting and should taste good !

It was a wonderful dinner with real nice sushi and we had great time chatting while enjoying the food.

No comments: