Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diet Bath

On Sunday evening, I tried the diet bath salt. Just for curiousity I bought it , I bought it because it has a picture , 20 min of bath = 2 hours of exercise. It's amazing !!!!! . It looks like some salt or mini stones. First I put it with the warm water, but it turned out too hot for me then I got to mix with some cold water. I just love my bath tub and the water controlled temperature here, I can have really hot water and really Ice water ( really super cold icy water).

After 15 minute, I started to sweat, the sweat keep coming from the head to my face, like 'raining' . I think I must have sweat a lot too but may be not exactly equal to the calories burnt in 2 hours of exercise. heheeh if so easy , I no need to be so hardworking to go gym !

This is the product I am talking about !

1 comment:

Linen Method Reviews said...

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!