Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to Osaka

I have been very busy in my work lately so not much time catching up with new posts. I have many things to tell but they are all work in process. I was busy in work as my colleague in Sydney was on holidays the week before so I am trying to help more while he was away to drive meeting and so on. Mum was also in Osaka , so we had a good weekend shopping and sight seeing in Kyoto. On weekday, I was busy in work and I brought mum for dinner after work. Mum was independent enough to shop around with my instruction as I gave her an instruction booklet on the directions. She also bought a new 3G phone so that she could roam in Japan, therefore not too worry as we are in contact through phone. Like mother like daugther , we are independent modern ladies and independent travellers !!
hehehe imagine shopped for 5 days and she bought many things too.
Then we both went back to Malaysia on the same day , last Friday. Same day but different flight because her tour gave her Cathay pacific. I was also busy doing many things back home, as usual... hehe got to ' repair myself' like go facial, hair cut , paint nail ( but I realised I got no time to paint this time, also no need coz I wear boot in Japan, let my nails take a rest too !!)
oh ya, then got to do the tax submission and go to my gym !!! I miss my combat class so much ! And not forgetting I was actually working from home too , attending to emails and conference calls, so busy days for me too.
I joined the gym in Japan but their combat class is different, I am not so into it. I tried a bit of the Body combat release 35 because the instructor mixed it with old tracks but still cool !
I miss the high impact energetic combat class !
Then I ate the nasi lemak, lemak laksa, pan cake and one meal of mum cooking !! all the food I miss !
Now back to Osaka again , a bit sleepy as I only slept 3 hours on flight. I am waiting for a late dinner with my boss and a guest from Melbourne . To Keep myself awake, I started to blog again !!

No comments: