Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Italian Restaurant in Osaka

Hmmm... I think I never blog about Italian food in Japan. To be honest, I hate to eat pasta with those cheesy cheesy stuff , that was one of the reason I rejected a project to work in Italy/ Switzerland. hahaha might sound funny of forgo such an opportunity. I would love to travel to Italy and Switzerland for vacation but not a longer term working there. I scare to eat pasta ,pizza everyday. I think I eat pizza but not pasta. However, there are some nice pasta in Japan ( Pasta in Japanese style , not cheesy type which I like.

Anyway , this time I am not showing about Pasta ....... but

Roast Chicken with clam sauce


Banana Tart ! Very delicious !

Restaurant Environment ! Quite nice too !

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Harlo.. seems like your Japan trip is more a makan trip than a business trip.
How long will you be there? If I go there holiday, any place to stay ah?

Li Mei 's first blog said...

HI Purple,
heheheh yeah makan business trip lar... ! I will stay till end of May based on current status, might change later , not sure. If next year sakura times,I am still here and with a bigger room or apartmnet, can provide accomodation... but now I got a small single bed only in a something like a studio room.