Friday, May 23, 2008

My Happy and Lucky Key Chain



Today wake up at 12 noon, hehe , It is a Saturday !! I thought I want to blog for a short article so pick the topic about the key chain I bought last Sunday. You like my key chain ? :)
I bought this key chain from a shop called 'iiivko' which sells vintage jewelry, collectibles and scandinavian tableware in Kyoto. I would love to share more about my Kyoto shopping trip with 2 friends in Japan in my later blog.
I looked around in the shop , tried some earings also. After sometimes, this key chain caught my eyes. I was wondering if I should buy, not super expensive but then is not cheap for a key chain. May be this is the second special key chain I have. My brother gave me Coach key chain last year, he said using a Coach Key chain is more stylist than having a Coach handbag haha.
There is a a little influence of why I bought this key chain also. hehehe.. the shop owner told me Calvin Klein's ex wife came to her shop and bought the same key chain. haha famous designer is a person with superior taste, so his wife (in the past) should also be a high taste person of having a designer husband. hahaha.. So........ of course I like this key chain also, then I bought it.
I am using it everyday now for my house key . In the morning, I use it when I leave the house to work. I think the key chain makes me feel happy going to work. After work, I use it again to open the door back home. It has a very striking colour and design which I think it gives the happy visual effect and hence marks a start of a happy day for me !
I hope it brings happiness and good luck to me too. Honestly, I have been very happy ever since I am in Japan. Japan is such a fascinating country for me, place, people, food... everything is just wonderful ! I feel I am gaining more in my career doing a different role and now is picking up skills which I was lack of before. Although, I am not utilising much of my technical skill in application, but I am picking up coordinating, management skill ,learning from all the top bosses, all smart superiors around me. In fact, I have a wonderful boss whom I report to, a boss who values staff and easy to work with. May be I cannot be too greedy, learning different things at different point of time. May be next around I want to pick up my knowledge in new product release and further improve on my management skills. Life has been really great of having more Japanese friends nowadays I think this makes me feel like I wish to keep extending for some other tasks here hahahaha I wish to maintain this happiness !

No comments: