Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here come Santa Clause from Tokyo!

Last Friday, I received purezento (present) from Hasegawa san( Chiaki) again! She is like my Santa Clause ! Not only a gift but she actually thought over what special gift to give me so that it is special enough which can't be found in Malaysia , and speacial for me to blog about !

Let me show you my purezento !!
First gift is a handmade post card called 'AWAGAMI' from Tokushima Prefacture.

Front of post card Back of the post card

Second gift is a portable mouth wash !! haha... This is the 'main dish', post card is the 'appertiser', let me explain to you what it is.

Okay it is written in English.. so I should understand heheh but when I saw this I was too excited, looks so interesting and so colourful, didnt' even see the English wording... I asked my next cubicle friend, what is this eheheh......

This portable mouth wash came with different flavours ! WOW ! different flavour for different purpose.

For relax : white peach and orange, for refresh :blueberry and pineapple, for wake up: green tea and cola, for date : rose and lavender, for afternoon: all flavours are suitable !! hmmmmm... May be I need a refresh flavour !!!

Many thanks to Chiaki again ! right present at the right time ! I need to refresh, relax . etc ! :P

No comments: