Sunday, May 11, 2008

2 Months Anniversary

Today is my blog 2 months anniversary. A fantastic opportunity to thank you all for your constant presence, encouragements and words! I hope you will share your comments on how I could further improve my blog and also welcome your thoughts to discuss topics I posted :)
I am behind many posts I would like to write about. However, I am more busy in my work nowsaday. I have been taking many photos which I want to blog about, I will continue to blog when I get back to Malaysia after leaving Japan based on all photos I am taking now. hehe so I am collecting information for topics to write later. That will keep me writing with many topcis for some times.
2 Months with 34 posts, I think I am making good progress. However, I need to improve my English, grammar and sentence structure. hehe.. need to do more editing.
Once again, thanks for your support ! ( mum, cousins, friends in Penang, KL, Australia, US, UK,Thailand, China and sure not to be left out , my Japanese friends who help to make my life more interesting here !!)

No comments: