Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Learning Japanese

I wanted to learn some basic Japanese during my stay in Japan before I came here.However, I think I progress too slow. I bought a small booklet called' Japanese Phrasebook'. hehe , it did help me to point to certain words when I wanted to communicate to buy things.
During my second trip back to Malaysia , I bought another book ' Japanese in 30 days'. This book came with 2 CD. hehe I am at chapter seven now. Sometimes back, I was also at chapter seven.
Why is that so ? I tend to forget what I have read so I went back to the previous chapters. Lately, I started to write on some cards for the new words I learnt through my daily conversation and from customer meeting.
What should I do to progress faster ? :) busy in work and no full time focus is my own excuse for the slow progress :P

3 comments:

Yoshiteru said...

Hi LiMei-san,
I also feel difficulty to learn English in busy work and no full time focus.
Helping to learn phrases by heart, I read and recite today's part, three-days-ago part and one-week-ago part of my English phrases notebook. So I also make slow progress in English, however it is necessary to keep foreign language, I think.

Li Mei 's first blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Yoshiteru,
Thanks for your comment and sharing your thought of learning foreign language.:)
I took down some new phrases during my customer meeting last Friday. I am going to ask my friend for the meaning of those words. I guess that is one way, so as time goes by, I can understand more phrases and can guess more easily.:)Learning foreign language is fun, the fact that I like Japan so much so I should at least learn some basic of it :)
Please just call me Li Mei , no need 'san':0