Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sai -Ji- Ki Organic Restaurant in Namba Park

On Saturday 10th of May, I went to Namba Park to have dinner. This day, I woke up at 1 pm. hehe after woke up, I was wondering around ,checking mail, tidy up things. Then I started to exercise. I left my apartment around 4 pm. I went to buy green tea in Takashimaya for mum and brother as they love this green tea. I didn't plan to go Namba Park but after buying green tea, I decided to proceed to Namba Park. This is a new place I found 2 weeks ago. I have been to Namba many many times but only 2 weeks ago I realised I never walked this far till Namba Park. Then I recalled, there is this Organic buffet restaurant I saw before. I also told my friend of this restaurant. Restaurant is called ' Sai -Ji- Ki'. It is located at 6th floor of Namba Park. The buffet costs 2097 Yen (after tax), the buffet allow you to eat for 90 min.

Food sample in front of the restaurant.

Restaurant Menu

First round of food, I took the above hehe all types of vegetables, potato, onion. All ingredients are organic food, natural and healthy. The food taste healthy too, not too sweet, not too salty.

Second round of food. Did you notice the difference ? hahaha...... ! First plate looked so untidy heheheh.......When I looked around, other people organised their food so nicely on the plate, very Japanese style , very tidy. That is why the second plate looked so tidy now hehe, I must follow the good culture. Eveything I took one piece, haha more like sampling eating.

I like the cabbage, rice, tofu and tamago so repeated these on 3rd round.

Finally is dessert time !!! I had strawberries, tomato, plum sake jelly, red bean jelly, almond tofu, green tea tofu, green tea cake ( didnt' finish whole piece) , and lastly my favourite the jelly with some peanut flavour or brown rice flavour.

When I left that time, I saw people started to queue. I went in around 5:45 hehe so I avoided the long queue. If you like healthy food, you may try this, lots of vegetables to eat. Even one thing ate one piece I also felt so full ( "Pah kar siao" in hokkien). haha however, I felt so hungry at 12 midnight as I had early dinner, so I had biscuit before i went to bed.

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Heheh... really good life. Are the cosmetics there cheaper or not? If cheaper, buy for me. Heheh.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi purple,
hmmm not really a lot cheaper, Kose is a little cheaper,not much different. Foreign brands like Lancome, Estee,Christine Dior more expensive than Malaysia. I checked out my lancome lipstick, is about 100 RM , in Malaysia i bought 70 RM ...