Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blogging helps in thinking flow ?

I did a presentation yesterday in an Executive meeting in my customer site. Before that, I felt a little tension of this presentation as this is a top executive meeting and I think I need to do well. I was in fact asked by my boss if I want to take this up to report progress. Later my customer also told me to do it. I told if they are comfortable then I shall be confident. Well, I am happy, all this while I prepared presentation material for the meetings , last month I get to join the meeting and this month I get to present. I appreciate the opportunities given and I gained the sense of achievement !
I had been very busy for the past few days with late late meetings, leaving office late, juggling a few tasks concurrently, I thought I should give it a thought to have a trial run myself. haha but no time. Boss said want to let me do a trial run but didnt' happen.The night before I left office 9 something and had dinner around 10. I just simply dropped in any place which still serve dinner at 10. I ordered a omelette rice as I was told this will be fast. While waiting for the food to be served, I wrote the speech for my next day presentation. haha after finishing, the food came.
Then I thought I will do a trial run myself back home but dind't happen. Why ? fainted on my bed heehhehe.......Next day finally came , I woke up very early and went to take train pretty early and waited for sometimes at train station for other colleague and bosses to go customer site.
Finally, now it was over. I think I did pretty ok for the presentation for the first time eheheh.. This is my thought.. ...but translator attended the meeting told me I must have prepared well, it flowed well. haha.. then I started to think. Errrr.... prepared during my dinner last night, considering it as very short time to come out with the speech and the flow.
Today on a second thought , I think blogging might have helped in enhance my thinking flow.... improve the logical flow.. and make it comes to me faster so it has helped I think.. may be ?
What do you think for those of you who blog ??

No comments: