Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Purezento's' from my Jap friends

First post in June, I wish to tell about all the nice presents from my Jap friends.I have received many presents in the last 3 weeks from a few of my nice and kind Japanese friends before I am back to Penang for 1 week home trip now . To be secretive, I am not going to disclose names , but you know who you are when you read my blog :P

These perfumes and shower gel, big and minatures are from my 'neighbour' who is also my penpal. I was so surprised when I received the presents, they are just too many of them, they are also nice perfumes which I like, all suits my taste :) As you know perfume smell is quite individual but my friend knows so well of what I like :) Believe it or not, lady tends to have 6th sense !

Do you think this is a toy ? It is a pen and also a toy !! hehehe...I can write with the pen and also play it as a toy, I can move the hand by clicking behind , then it is like fighting action ! ( haha resemble me in my body combat class , but of course only the fighting action hehe) Once I make the hands move, the eyes also will lights up in red. Good pen to use in customer meeting !! This pen is from my another 'neighbour' , also my helpdesk :P , helpdesk as in my helpful friend. I brought this pen back home this time to show my brother and friends. My friend told me to show it to my Malaysian friends , I think the best way to show more of my friends is to 'advertise' it in my blog but NOT for SALES !

This is a present /souvenir from my Korean friend born and living in Japan. My friend visited Korea and got me this gift from 'The Face Shop' ( popular Korea skincare). It was so nice of her and she also took me for a shopping trip in Kyoto.I have used this mask, it is cool ! I know 'The Face Shop' because there is a branch in Penang in Gurney Plaza shopping mall near my house ( which is my second home) .

Lupicia tea from my friend who is leaving Osaka for Tokyo. I was very surprised to get gift from friend leaving. It is black tea(Guave flavour), looks very interesting and very well packaged.My friend had organised a dinner for me earlier ( Ladies night dinner we had).I wish her all the best in Tokyo !

This is another farewell gift from my friend leaving Osaka office. One surprise, two surprises because I received 2 times gifts from her on the same day.There are nice tarts, Afternoon Tea jams , a pair of earrings. wow I love this earing , also suits my taste and style ! Like I said before, lady has 6th sense and also sense of giving suitable present.


And not to be missed, this handwritten letter also very precious. to me It came with some stickers of hamutara cartoons . Moreover is handwritten, I can sense it was written with lots f patience and kindness.

I think all my Jap friends are giving presents to take care of me in all ways ! Nice perfume and earring for good style, skincare for beauty, toy for entertainment, tea for good health ^.^

No comments: