Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 months Anniversary !

Time flies, I am with my new hobby for 3 months now !!! My blog is 3 months ( san gatsu ) old today. I almost forgot about it, I suddenly recalled that tomorrow is June 12th where customer coming to office, so I got to go office earlier. Then I realised today is June 11th.
This is my 6th month in Japan , time is waiting for noone...... but after 6 months my Japanese language still not progress much ! I just don't have enough focus and time ( Excuse again !!!!)
Anyway, I am happy to develop a new hobby in Japan ( blogging). If you ask me what are my hobbies ? hmm Eating, Singing, Shopping, Body combat ,Gym, Music, Travel, Blogging, watching movies, ... I was making the ranking when I was back home , my mum said I need to make correction, shopping is first !!!! hahaha. Well , I also dont know, I like all of them, they are all part of my life! I do different thing at different time so I cannot rank it.
Lately I notice more and more overseas people reading my blog even I hardly receive comments. he he he ! Sometimes friends send me email or tell me verbally... but I will be very glad to receive your comments ! Cheers !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 3rd month and 6th month anniversary! Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
-Heng

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Heng,
Thank you :) Please enjoy some of the articles before you and your wife visiting Osaka :)

Va:L said...

hey hey! Now you know the fun of blogging!

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Ming Hui: haha ! yes yes ! sort of addicted but just don't have so enough time to post new articles too often.