Thursday, June 5, 2008

Purezento from Li Mei- san


Today topic is about presents for myself :) I did lots of shoppings for 2 days on the last weekend before I came back to Penang. As it might be my last home trip back so I bought things I like so that I can bring back during the this last home trip.

I like the cutting of the pants , so I bought 3 colours ! so happy ! Sometimes not easy to find the nice cutting which is suitable, so sekali ( one time in Malay) get the 3 colours then,black one is actually with different design.

T-shirts. I like the black one, matches my burberry blue lable, I wore it once already for eating and shopping with mum in Queenbay mall in Penang :)

A blue coat, t-shirt dress, t-shirt and UV stocking ! I quite like the blue coat.

Face powder, mascara ( recommended by the salesperson as popular mascara) , eye makeup remover, Kose powder wash ( this powder wash is like laundry washing powder hehehe if I mix 2 together , I can't differentiate , recommended by my cousin who is using it. I just know that he also read my blog hehe..

Assesories

Finally , I have a complete set now, I bought himo also ( not shown in the picture, the belts hiding inside the Obi(belt outside) , a pair of shoes and bag which match my yukata !! everything is complete .......... but except one thing !! I haven't learn how to wear it yet ! kekeke, wanted to do it just now but too tired, I think to sleep soon after I complete this post .

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wow!! Shopping. I love it. Eh.. how is the cutting of the pants? Looks nice wor. Wear and take pictures and post it.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

hahahah... wear and take picture hmmm... see later got chance or not. I feel so strange taking picture of myself through the mirrow. The cutting is suppose to make the leg and butt look slim. I does for a little visual effect.