Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Post of 2009 !

New Year , New Look , New feel of my blog ! I thought first day of the new year, I must have a New look for my blog too ! Change my blog template to a sharp Orange colour !! Refreshing ! and Orange colour bringing new hope !
Last month, I shared one studio photo I took at Christine Dior counter. haha... actually, there were more than that. I paid extra for additional photos but I was told I could only collect after Christmas. hehe... Now I have a full collection of 5 photos ! They were taken and kept for my memory, representing a look of a new chapter in my life ! hehe I hope is a good one ! Next time, when I become old and look back , at least I remember my look at this stage of my life ( at least I was this pretty before ) ! kekekekekekek... !











No comments: