Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanks for your Birthday Greetings !

Big thank you to everyone for remembering my birthday, your wishes and presents are greatly appreciated ! It just turn 12 o clock not long ago, getting older by another year but......... as long as life is getting more interesting , happier, prettier , successful then I am happy to grow elder ! kekekeke
きょは わたしの誕生日です!1月15日
日本友達,どもありがとございます
わたしの'wish'は 日本へ行きます 
毎朝私 勉きょします
月曜日から金曜日まで勉きょします
Special thank you note to all my friends in Japan for remembering my birthday and all the birthday wishes . haha I don't know how to say wish in Ningo go, tomorrow I will ask my sensei.
If you see I make any grammar mistake, please leave me a comment so that I will correct it. Domo arigato !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Another Japanese teachers waiting for you in TOKYO;)!!

1月15日は わたしの誕生日です!
日本の友達,どうもありがとうございます
わたしの'wish'は 日本へ行くことです 
毎朝勉強します
月曜日から金曜日まで勉強します

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Miki

どうもありがとうございます
for the birthday wish ど correction!

おじさん 日本語 を 習います
tua ku asked for my Sensei contact, perhaps he plans to learn ninho go to talk to Ui and uta !

Next time, I can talk to you, abu , ui and uta too !!
私 わ YOUTUBE BOUNCER bideo 見ます下。Uta わ とても かわいう!very cute and strong boy !

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Corretion :
見ますした

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Uta わ とても かわいう です

just wake up , full of mistakes :)