Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd Attempt of RPM !

This evening, I had second class of RPM !! killing class ! 50 min, sweat like raining ! whole shirt was fully wet. Tonight class was pretty full. For RPM class, we got to register 10 min ahead because there are limited bikes in the cycle room. Therefore, it is on first come first serve basis.
Now , I start to enjoy a new hobby ! kekeke ! My instructor John kept pushing me " Li Mei, faster faster ....." " Li Mei accelerate" hahaha so paiseh(shy) nya ...Whole class might also know who is new and who is Li Mei. This is new hobby, I need some more time to master it . Unlike body combat , I am a senior student now ! senior combater kekeke
Just now, we were asked if we all wanted to add one more track. I was sitting on the fence. In the end, he added one more track. hahaha if is combat class, normally I will vote eheheh but RPM is new student, so I be a quiet new kid in the class !
Oh ya ! in the class, the instructor trying to push everyone to work harder by saying ' I will never give up ! " hehehe...powerful slogan to bear in mind !

No comments: