Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday celebration

Cousin, friends asking how did I celebrate birthday ...I had Thai dinner with my family. Mum bought me a fruit cake. She took the exact candles but I refused to put the exact candles ............for a reason !!!!

I told I might want to blog this picture but I did not want to publish my age in the blog kekeke
It has been 2 years I was not at home on my birthday. In 2007 , I was in London. A group of Dell colleagues gave a surprise birthday party . In 2008, I was in Osaka, it was second week after I first arrived in Japan. I had dinner with a few colleagues , then I remembered I bought myself a piece of crepe cake . kekeke.. birthday must eat cake !

Once agains, thanks for your emails, sms, facebook messages of birthday wishes ! & also presents of earing, shu umera's eye shadow, crabtree hand cream, Giodano top, Juicy Conture handbag !

My wishes will come true !!!

No comments: