Monday, January 12, 2009

Friday small Party

Last Friday night, I had a small birthday party with my good friend to celebrate our birthday ahead. We are both January girls ! haha I didn't 'purchase' Gigi's photo copyright, therefore, I only have my photo here !
We had dinner in Waka Japanese restaurant. Since came back from Japan, couldn't really find a very satisfying Japanese meal . hehehe... I miss Japanese food in Japan !!!
After dinner, we went to our usual hangout place 'G Spot Jazz Bar' in G hotel. G actually stands for Gurney. Gurney Drive is a popular place by the sea, near my house.

The bar has a Brazillian singer who sings Brazillian jazz songs. Every 3 months, the jazz bar will change singer. First time, I went there, there was a British singer, it was her last night singing there. G spot became my usual hangout place because I find it less crowded compared to more disco place .. hehehe , and less people smoking there so it is not smoky place, suits me. It is more of this reason than anythingelse. :P hehe The singer might think I am her fans ... actually is not. hehe... more of the place I prefer , anyway, there aren't many this type of hangout places in Penang. Last Friday, Brazillian singer performed exceptionally well, the best performance so far after I been several times. Perhaps, there were more people on that night so she was more movitated.
I had 'Pink Perfection' Mocktail. It is a combination of fruit juices of strawberry, watermelon, pineapple ?????... haha I forgot the content ...oh ya , another reason, it has nice juices there. as you know I do not drink alcohol. Most of the times, the juice is nice. However.... 2 times, they mixed pineapple can drink in the pineapple juice .. then I got to think ... may be apple juice , water melon juice is better choice since you can easily tell if is a apple can juice and so far i think there is no water melon can juice ! kekeke

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!!!

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Thanks a lot , purple ! Birthday on thursday ! getting another year older , but I hope .. if getting elder and prettier then nevermind ehehehehehehe... I hope !