Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

To all my friends and relatives who celebrate Chinese New year , I would like to wish you ' Gong Xi Fa Cai' May the Ox year brings you tonnes of happiness, prosperity, good health. May all your wishes come true !
I just had my reunion dinner. Reunion dinner on Chinese New Year eve is the most important event in Chinese New Year for all Chinese. All family members from all parts of the world will try to gather together to have the dinner together.
What I will doing in this Chinese New Year ? Relatives visiting, ex primary school classmate gathering . Oh yeah, my Japanese sensei invited me to Japanese tea ceremony on Tuesday. I am going to explore this new event ! Watching TV with many new year special shows , Gym as usual !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! How are you? I stumbled on your blog and was interested where the Vietnamese restaurant with that fantastic view in Osaka was? You never said which APA hotel it was...there's like 8 or 9 in Osaka! haha :)
Thanks!!
Ryan :)

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for visiting my blog.
The vietnamese restaurant is at the top floor of APA hotel at Higobashi.
Please check it out !

Li Mei