Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 !!!

It's time to wish everyone ' Happy 2009' ! May year 2009 brings you happiness, good health and prosperity !
Time flies and if I flash back, I had wonderful 2008 in Japan. I hope this happiness will continue and have a great 2009 too ! I met many kind people this year and make many good friends ( You know who you are :D ). Although I am living alone in Japan and facing challenge of not knowing Japanese but I am surrounded by all my kind friends which make my stay in Japan a pleasant and unforgettable chapter in my life. Many thanks for your kind support !! ( hehe also your support of visiting my blog, I am awared some of you are my blog's frequent visitors.
In terms of career, I also learnt many new skills which I never got a chance to pick up before. Having a good boss is another 2008 present to me . Job was challenging but fruitful experience !
Another achievement in 2008 is I started my blog. From singing, gym, body combat, travel, eating, shopping, now + Blogging !
I pray that 2009 will be a smooth sailing year and I will work hard towards my 2009 resolutions ! The same goes to you , may all your dreams come true !
Specially to my friends in Japan ' Shin nen akemashite omedeto gozaimasu ' !

No comments: