Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Body Combat

What have I been doing most of the time since I came back ?
Everyday , I spend sometimes in my second home = GYM . There is a gym near my house ( less than 5 minute drive) called ' Celebrity Fitness ' http://www.celebrityfitness.com/.

My favourite activity in the gym is BODY COMBAT.
BODY COMBAT is a non-combat, martial arts-based fitness program with moves drawn from Karate, Tae Kwan Do, Kung Fu, kickboxing, Muay Thai and Tai Chi. http://www.lesmills.com/global/en/members/bodycombat/about-bodycombat.aspx .
Benefits of Body combat as follow:
  • Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
  • Tones and shapes key muscle groups
  • Burns calories for a leaner
  • bodyImproves co-ordination and agility
  • Improves bone density
  • Improves posture and core strength and stability
  • Builds self-confidence
Since I joined the gym in 2006, I have started joining body combat class. Since then, body combat has became my hobby ( actually is body combat addict !!!)
For those people who are addicted, they are all the frequent members of body combat class. One of the member who joined the class together has became a instructor today. Due to his strong passion in body combat , he took the training and passed the test to be a Lesmil certified body combat trainer today. John is also my instructor and friend. I like John's class because his class is very high impact , full of power ! I also like Fabi's class , Fabi is another instructor from Brazil. Fabi 's class is very fun and interactive, most people will shout in the fighting positions.
Every 3 months, Lesmil (international distributor of exercise program) will release a new body combat release. At present, it is at release 37 and release 38 is coming soon ! I was in Japan when release 37 was launched. Release 37 is a very tough class , very very high impact. I tried it once !!! upon my request, John did it one time of full 10 tracks of release 37. .... a killing class ! but fun indeed because all the music tracks are nice.
Sample video / demo of body combat:
I just Love Body combat !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Body Combat Benefits Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease burns calories.