Friday, December 5, 2008

Present from customer

This is a special gift from my customer ' Panasonic' . It is Nanocare hairstyler. This model is not sold in Malaysia, we can only find Nanocare hair dryer. Actually this hairstyler is 100 v, I can't use it in Malaysia. Unless I get a voltage converter, I saw in the airport but it is extremely heavy, weight like a brick so I dind't buy. haha , ok if i go back to Japan, I will bring it back to use. I used it once on last night in Japan before travelling back. The next day I travelled to airport and I did find my hair was so soft.


Nanocare has the following features :
  • Generates Nano sized moisture ion
  • Remove excess sebum with nano sized moisture ions
  • Protect hair cuticles with nano sized moisture ions
My Japanese customers gave me a thank you note with the gift. And it is a English thank you note :) I was so touched ! I was very surprised when they suddenly presented this gift to me in the meeting.

On my last day was also my weekly meeting day with customer, we had a farewell lunch together too.

My boss said we should take a picture so all of us took a picture , our team with customer and me and my hairstyler !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Li Mei!
I was googling on Blue Label Bags and your blog came up in the search.
I'm from KL myself, have been trying to get my hands on the bag for the longest time..i was wondering if u mind telling me how much it was (the red and pink tote) u got...

my email is evonchua121084@gmail.com

thanks!

Eve said...

Hello Li Mei!I'm Evon from KL.I googled on bluelabel bags and your blog came up in the search. I've been longing for the label for the longest time ever...How's the quality of the bag like and how much did u get both of ur red and black tote?
pls do email me : evonchua121084@gmail.om

Hope to hear from u!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Is that a dog in the picture?

Though the Nano version is not sold in KL, but KL do have ionizer hair dryer. I have been using it since i came to Shanghai because the weather was too dry for my hair. It is indeed very good. U can really feel the difference.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

HI purple,

Yes it is a dog but fake one ! hehehe... The dog is called Wendy ! Real Wendy is in Tokyo Oracle office, so fake Wendy is in Osaka office. haha I dare not stand besides to take picture besides a real dog hehe..

I bought Panasonic Ionizer hair dryer but I didn't use nowsaday because I change to the saloon type, very powerful and can dry hair quickly.
Nanocare hairdyer is sold in Malaysia at around 399 RM. But Nanocare hairstyler( the one I have) is not sold. If you interested, you can get it in KL for the hair dryer. This is better than ionizer, it really make your hair very moist and soft !