Thursday, December 4, 2008

Collection of farewell gifts from friends

Almost a month back from Japan........ Time flies ...I miss Japan ! Watasiwa Nihon ga Dai seiki ! Until yesterday, I just finished unpack all my things from Japan. I got to clear my old things to find space to store all my things. Not forgetting about showing you all my farewell gifts from my friends.

Can you guess what is this from the packing ?

Blueberry jam and rose jam from Harue ! Very delicious jam ! The rose jam is very unique with all the rose petals.

Flower tea from Naoko , tea for relaxation .


Handmade embroidery small bag from Naoko too !


Japanese rice craker from Somi .


4 presents from Chieko, Iimaya san and Yuusei !!
This present is from Yuusei ! he selected this gift for me. He also presented the gift to me himself calling me 'Li Mei-san' with both hands handing over the present. He is always so cute ! I miss him !Chieko chose this yukata accessory ' Azisai' flower . She introduced this flower to me before, it is a flower we can see in summer season.

Hair clip can match yukata / kimono.

Socks which can match yukata / kimono. Thanks to chieko, now I have a complete set from top to botton to wear my yukata.

No comments: