Sunday, November 30, 2008

Interesting Comments!

I received various interesting comments of my Signature picture ! Personally, I am very satisfied with this photo because I like the apperance very much , thanks to make up artist, hair stylist, photographer , photo assistant ! and of course mum who passed this free photo shot to me.
All kind of interesting comments I got for this photo.
  • The most classic one came from my good guy friend , also my childhood friend.'Better don't give this photo to matchmaker, after 货不对版 !' hahahaha , let me explain in English ( for my Jap friends and also for friends who can't read chinese, not sure it meant the same to my jap friends though) , it means 'Good does not match the catalog' , you think I should hit my friend or not ? kekeke.. , if he is next to me , I sure hit him, stick him to the wall ! :P Luckily he is working in China now. haha of course he knew I won't angry or offended haha but if is not because he knew me for 22 years, he dare not joke like this, else stick him to the wall !
  • I displayed the photo in my living room. 2 guys came to fix the Astro player ( Astro is Malaysia 's satelite TV service provider). They asked my dad, ' Your daughter is a film star ?"kekeke ! When my dad first saw the photo , he said look like '佘詩曼' . hehe I don't agree though !

  • Brother 's comment is 'Over touch up' , I also disagree ! Must defend ! I was next to the photo assistant when she touched up the photo, basically is normal photo touch up, touch up the complexion so that you can't see the facial pores clearly and she did it in 30 seconds, I was very impressed and of course became flawless kekeke, very basic studio photo touch up what ! No any other touch up performed !

  • One day, a Yahoo message pop out ' Very distracting' ! I was wondering...... ????I asked ' what's distracting?' , ' Your photo, if you always display such photo is very distracting ' hahahaha...... I am sorry to cause such distraction ! kekeke

  • Other comments..---> ' Doesn't look like you ..' hahaha. with make up and little touch up and the photographer taken a good angle mah.. 'Can tell is you what , the face feature same also' Thank you thank you !!!

No comments: