Monday, November 10, 2008

Precious farewell web card from Support team friends!

Today I was given another suprise ! I just realised support team friends in Tokyo sent me a farewell webcard. But I was too blur , I dind't realise till I was told today. Sorry for my late response ! and many many thanks for your wonderful card....... I read through every single word and repeat and repeat :) The joy of reading all your kind words !

My previous card
I shall print it and laminate it , keep as memorable gift !

A small thank you card from me., specially dedicted to all my friends in Tokyo support team ! Many thanks to you for a lovely card and your cooperation and support throughout panasonic project ! I also greatly appreciated your help in supporting me so that I can overcome my challenge of not knowing Japanese in order to carry out my task. Without your help, the project will not go this far. Together we as a team , we make it !! So we should share the success together !

No comments: