Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy day with Signature Photo !

Today is a very relax and happy day for me after a hectic schedule ! and I did something which is first time in my life ! Guess what I did ?


Taking studio photo in the public ! including make-up , hair-do

Mum bought Christine Dior perfume and Dior is having promotion of giving free makeup, hairdo and 2 photos for purchase of 200 RM ( 6000 yen). Later , mum decided to let me take instead as she said I am photogenic kekeke ! Luckily it was this week , I really looked so' chan' (tired) last week after all the travelling of Osaka to Penang, Penang to KL, KL to Australia, Australia to Penang. I was in 4 airports within a week.

Here come my signature photo of the year ! Quality is not as good because I do not have softcopy, I actually took photo of my hardcopy.
I am very very satisfied with this photo ! I like it so much ! It has the elegance and personality which I wanted ! hehehe...

hahaha I am so happy ! I paid extra for another 4 photos to be developed but only get to collect after Christmas. I told the photographer to give me the rest in the softcopy ... haha after nego and nego, both of them agree hehehe and we started casual friendly chat too, talked about Penang food ! The photographer and the lady who touched up the photo using pc software are very efficient, they can act so fast , impressive ! The photographer took so many photos in 10 min for me. If the rest of the photos turn out nice , I will show you later.

This is the 5 R photo. The promotion came with 1 big and 1 small photos. Oh ya, I did one more first time event ! The photo assistant asked me to submit form for the photo competition keke so I did, never participate before, just for fun ! photo ok ehhehe ,not qualify in person kekekeke

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Very nice!

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Thanks , purple !
Today I collected the remaining 4 photos eheh will post it later !