Thursday, November 6, 2008

Most unforgettable Big Farewell party !

This post is specially dedicated to all my good friends in Oracle office. Many thanks for the gift ! I love it so much ! I also enjoyed so much in the farewell party and singing session !


My precious card and present from you.


Designer Business card case. Such a beautiful and stylist design ! Thanks to all of you again ! and special thanks to my boss who chose this present , I trust his stylish taste , it's a wondeful gift .

Designer of the case

Farewell party in Izakaya

The memorable part was not only the gift, I remembered all the kind words from you. It was all recorded in my mind and thanks for all your wishes. I hope my wish to work with you again will come true too.


Oracle Kansai office singers! Rap star ! Japanese Avril, Animation star ! 'Baby' singer full of energy ! Professional romantic singer "lady killer" , pop star .....

Hey ! I am surprised that I made this discovery ! you guys main job is singing, part time Oracle !!

7 comments:

Chani said...

My goodness... Japan! You're so lucky. It's the one place in the world I want... well, NEED, to see. What a beautiful gift!

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Chani,
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and appreciate your comment. Yes , Japan is a wonderful place ! I love Japan for the people, food and place !

Va:L said...

If I were you, I would have cried there...
so gum dong...

I think u very 5 seh tak all of them...

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Yes , my dear cousin. In fact, I did , on the last day itself , I couldn't control, I cried in the office then trying to hide :)
Very very hmm sei tak kar siao, very strong feelings of hmm sei tak of all my good friends, seems stronger than in aus eheheh.. may be you might be right , Japan more suitable for me than aus ? hmmmmmm

Purple~MushRooM said...

You are leaving japan? And where will your next project be? How long have you been there in total?

Purple~MushRooM said...

I remember when I left Thailand project, I cried too... i know the feeling of leaving them when you have developed the freindship and bond.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Purple,
Yeah, very sad. I was back on Saturday to Penang, Going to aus for about 6 days holidays on Thursday. Even back home, i still have the strong feeling of missing everything in Japan.
I haven't got a next project yet, praying and wishing to go back Japan or explore Aus.