Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Samantha Thavasa New York

Today , back to an English post :) I posted an Japanese article about my hobbies but I realised I made some mistakes after I started learning chapter 18 in my Japanese class today. So I thought I want to learn this new grammar and revise my article and repost it.
Therefore, let's talk about handbag !! Why this topic ???? hahaha ...okay ... I did survey of my blog's traffic and I realised the most popular blog is the Blue lable Burberry http://limeiblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/burberry-blue-lable.html !! haha so Japanese brand handbag seems very popular ! or may be is a women's topic ? or a shopping topic which is ever popular !
So I thought ok.. let's write about Samantha Thavasa now !!
Samantha Thavasa is a Japanese brand 's handbag. Founder is a Japanese by the name of Kazu Terada. It has many sub brands under Samantha Thavasa umbrealla such as Samantha Vega,Samantha Thavasa New York, Violet Hanger, Samantha Tiara (jewellery),Samantha Thavasa Deluxe, Samantha Thavasa Petit Choice, Samantha Silva (jewellery), Samantha Thavasa KINGZ (Men'sline). There are different ranges and different classes of handbags among these Samantha's brand.
I was introduced to this brand when I did my shopping. Most major departmental stores and airport has Samantha's shops. Posters of Victoria Beckham as model were displayed in the shops. At one point of time, I nearly bought one in the airport but I hesitated, for the style and price..... in the end didn't buy ( haha must control a little of my shopaholic 's habit !, see.. so dont' say I don't resist or control myself ! in fact recently due to the current economy situation, I already cut down all my shopping :( )
2008 Summer sales in Osaka, I finally bought one Samantha Thavasa New York ! at 50% off !! hehehe... !! so happy ! I added one Japan brand handbag to my collection !

One Saturday, I was wondering around in Namba Park. Then I realised there was 50% off sales in the shop. So after selecting and comparing a few models, I bought one ! haha and on that day, while I was in the shop, I remembered my boss called me because there was an incident happened at client site....I tried to recall and helped as much as possible, talking on the phone... temporarily stop my mind from thinking which hangbag to buy ..hahaha...


Took a photo with the sales assistant of the shop. She is kawaii (cute ) right ? She was very patient helping me to make my choice.



Ok ! finally show you, this is the one I bought !!! Originally I wanted to buy white colour but I think white is hard to maintain so I decided to go with this one, may be a little formal style... with a lock ! just anusual design which was not in my collection before.

3 comments:

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi Mario,

Thanks a lot for your compliment !!
You too have an interesting blog !! Even a simple object of Water, you have so much to write !
I will check out your blog more often too !

Cheers,
Li Mei

Shi Yun said...

Hi , are you still working in HK? Is there any Samantha Thavasa outlet in HK? If yes can you tell me the address?

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply as I was busy to access my blog.
I have not seen any Samantha Thavasa in Hong Kong so far.........not sure if there is one.