Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Body Vive


Last Saturday, I tried a new exercise called 'Body Vive' in the gym. It was launched for some times but I never participated till last Saturday. Body Vive Release 10 was released last Saturday. My combat class was then cancelled to be replaced by the new lauch of Body Vive. One of my friend in the gym asked me to try the new class.......... I thought I wanted to do Cardio originally... on a second thought.....why not try something new ???????? Life might be more happy and interesting when new things enter your life ? May be ??? Therefore, I went !


To be honest, I didn't find myself liking the exercise, I think it was too low impact for me. I could hardly sweat. However, it is indeed an interesting class may be for aerobic lovers. The exercise requires you to use ball, a string( not sure what is it called). It has a little dancing steps involved also. Overall , it is a good exercise . I dind't like it because I like more high impact exercise. Anyway, I have tried so I knew how it was like ! Must try new things in life , try already , don't like just don't repeat !!! Must eat new things also, eat already don't like just don't eat again !
For some of you who wish to know about Body Vive :
先週土曜日Gym で新しいBody Viveをしました。BodyViveあまり好きじゃありません

No comments: