Thursday, February 5, 2009

Toilet in Japan

きょは勉きょしません それから BLOG かきます
Topic は 日本のお便所
hahaha ! Today I did not go for Japanese class as teacher is busy.Therefore, I have time to post a new article. Today topic is Toilet in Japan !!
haha the topic might sound funny ! and more funny is this crazy gal took so many pictures in a toilet !kekeke .Well, I found that there are many interesting features in the toilets in Japan, really good functions that I think we should have it in our country. One key point is also the cleanliness. Most of the time, all the toilets are clean and the floor is dry. I hate the toilets here, most of the time is flooded !
Let me walk you through those interesting features :

'Clean Gel ' for cleaning the toilet bow 's seat for hygeine purpose.

Baby friendly toilet ! In fact most of the toilets or at least 1 or 2 of the toilets will have baby seat. So mother can carry baby to go shopping !

Close up of the baby seat. If I am not mistaken, the baby chair is for baby till 2.5 years old or 2 years old , it does stated age or weight of the baby.

3 in 1 basin ! First you put your hand to get the soap , then wash with the water. Thirdly, you can dry your dry in the basin too ! haha what a good features ! One time you finish the whole process ! Japanese's invention is wonderful ! save place, save time , save effort !

Good hand dryer design
You put your hands inside the dryer so the water will not drip all over the place. Another good invention !

Make- up place ! Almost all Japanese lady will make up. So clean and comfortable make up room is important in the toilet.

今 母と Shopping Complex へ 行きます。私たち 映画を見ます それから 晩ご飯を食べます、そして gym 行きます。7時半にCombat Class と RPM Class を します。

Now, I am going to shopping centre with my mum. We are going to watch Andy Lau movie. After that having dinner in gurney. I will proceed to gym to do combat class and RPM after dinner !

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

You are right. I hate malaysia toilets too. Always flooded and wet. Yulks! And ppl still say china has bad toilets. Come to shanghai shopping mall... compare with toilets from malaysia shopping malls and tell me which ones are worst! Malaysia has the worst toilets of all!!

Li Mei 's first blog said...

kekeke.... Bingo ! Hate it so much, go out must wear slightly higher shoes else like walking in water....