Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year's photo shots

Today is 9th day of Chinese New Year........therefore , new year must blog new year related stuff ! Signature Ox Year picture taken by Joshua ,my cousin .I like this picture ! professionally taken !

3 sisters of Chia Hui , myself and Min hui.... with my closest cousin sisters





Solo picture with seaview background

All cousin sisters ! haha I am the eldest but shortest among all ! full of new year mood ! We had family gathering for buffet lunch in Traders hotel on the second day of Chinese New Year. It is a yearly CNY event where everyone gathers together.

Joshua just passed me many photos taken during our family gathering on first day and second day of Chinese New Year. However, I just chose a few samples to post here. I like all the photos he took, some he took without my awareness ! so glad to have a professional photographer in our family !!! Everyone just kept asking him to take photo for us so he had to run here and there ..

If you share the photography as interest, I am sharing Joshua 's blog : http://me.fazai38.com/ showing many nice photos and nicely enhanced photos ! ( haha must advertise a bit for my cousin who is also designer for his creativity and good job done !)

No comments: