Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New hobby - Enjoying Japanese Hot bath

A colleague in Tokyo office gave 2 packets of Japan bath salt to me as a gift. Understand from her that Japanese enjoy hot bath so she wanted to introduce the bath salt to me.

One is milk fragrance , one is Sakura fragrance. It was wonderful !!!!! I love hot bath now !!


I bought 8 packets in 'Loft' ( daily goods supermarket) in Namba. Below is my first batch of collection !

I got beauty bath( voted as top beauty bath salt) , Tofu bath salf, different types of milk bath, onsen(hot spring) bath , and rose bubble bath.
After 1 month, I went to stock up again !! This time I focus on Onsen bath( hot spring fragrance) It gives me very relax feeling !!!

Besides the onsen frangrance, I got a green tea fragrance also. Out of curiousity, I bought 2 packets of diet bath !! One of it has very interesting picture, 20 min of hot bath= 2 hours of exercising ! Let me try it then I will share with you ! haha
A special thanks to Hasegawa san who has given me the bath salt as a present !! Now I got this new hobby !!!! Just love it !

No comments: