Saturday, September 19, 2009

Best Dim Sum for me


hmmm I am thinking to blog about 'Dim Sum' , rather it is called 'Yam Cha' in Hong Kong. Hong Kong has the best Dim sum among all the countrie I have visited. I had tried a few Dim Sum in a few Chinese restaurants since I came. Today, I would like to blog about the best Dim sum I had so far. Few weeks ago, I was very glad to have a Very Important Visitor to visit Hong Kong and I wanted my guest to try best cuisine here during his trip.
Hehe this restaurant is Lei Garden in International Financial Centre at Central. Lei Garden is a famous Chinese restaurant in Hong Kong. It has a few branches in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong friend told me that the Wan Chai branch is cheaper in price and I should try the signature Mango and Pamelo dessert in Lei Garden, it is very famous Hong Kong dessert which originated from Lei Garden.
More information about this restaurant :
http://www.leigarden.hk/English/Culture.asp
http://www.fotop.net/euniceleo/euniceleo344
http://www.foodnut.com/250/lei-garden-restaurant-review-hong-kong/

Lotus Leave Rice - Best !!!!! So yummy !!! we couldn't finish so I packed it back , it is super delicious with lots of scallops, mushroom, prawns... !! Taste and smell so delicious , totemo oishii !!



Roast BBQ pork ( Char Siew ) and Roast Pork ( Siew Yuk)
The Roast Pork skin is very crispy !! I miss it so much !! I just read the Openrice ( HK Food recommendation website) This is one of the signature of this restaurant .

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Lei Garden has several branches in Beijing too. I tried them. Not bad. I love dimsum.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Hi purple,
Which dim sum you like the best in HK during your previous trips ? hehe may be I should try ...